I've got a fair number of open source repositories on GitHub. Many of them are now very old and unmaintained but there are a few that I still use and maintain.
- Staytus - a Rails status site application
- Procodile - a process manager for development & production - currently written in Ruby but I'd love to re-write this in Go one day.
- SSHake - a Ruby library to improve working with SSH connections (including a range of tools to help with testing too).
- ActionNav - an extension to help with managing navigation in Rails apps.
- Authie - a session manager for Rails apps
- Parameter Sets - an improvement for defining accepted attributes.
- SQB - a SQL query constructor
- Memist - a memozation gem for Ruby
- Secure Random String - generate secure random strings